13/11/2023

today is today, unlike the other day, but it's still yet another day...

Well, where do we start?

Okay, let's drop the bomb with no further hassles.

I cut myself, by accident.

It was, my left index finger.

I'm so done with knife accidents.

But today, is perhaps the epitome of most accidental injury.


Mind you, it's hard to digest what I'm showing here.


That's, my fella, is the injury.

I've bandaged it with a positive pressure, because even after a few hours already, it is, still an open injury.

The darkened blotch of where a finger nail supposedly be, is oxidized blood.

I slipped while cutting a cabbage shreds, and hit directly and went through with the santoku I'm holding at that time, and chipped nearly half of my fingernail, exposing what lies underneath,

What a genius I am.


And as you perhaps might not know.

Underneath your nails, are full of blood vessels.

So, without positive pressure on the dressing, I'm going to continue on oozing blood from the wound. But the tightening from the bandage is constricting the blood flow, deprived my tissues of oxygen.

I'm going to keep watching on it waiting the clots to finally formed so I can release the pressure and wish for a speedy healing.

As you know already, my constant tremors hindered me from normal activities that even babies could do. 

Well, not babies, it's an exaggeration.

But, even holding still a knife blade in position is hard for me.

It's sad, for real, and it is painful, both in heart and physically on my index finger now.

But yes, the me that you know so far, is this weak and mortally feeble me. And I'm upset with this faulty physical body.

But this to, need to make do, that this feebleness is temporary, there is still a better promise of perfection when Christ returns.

So despite all, I'm trying my best, with this God given response, to wait in this promise of His.



So, pardon me, from putting a hiatus for further posts at least until my finger get healed.

So, till we meet again, world...

No comments:

Post a Comment